The chances of jetting off to warmer climates anytime soon seem more unlikely by the minute. The only way to get that summer glow this year may have to be by faking it.
It has been a year since we first went to national lockdown, and we are all feeling the strain. No-one saw it coming.
Normally, we’d be looking forward to our summer jollies. The warm air, the evening walks by the beach, spending the day sunbathing – we spend the whole year looking forward to these three simple things.
However, this year things are shaping up to be a little bit different. Stay-cations are on the rise, with Brits desperate to get away after a year of being holed up in our houses, so whilst we might get some summer holiday, we’ll be missing out on the flights, the exotic food, and most importantly, the sun!
It might be you have a special occasion coming up, or you want to look your best for your long-awaited friend and family reunions.
Worry not! We’ve got your back with our Summer Skin Plus supplement. Not only is it packed with loads of vitamins, minerals and nutrients to help prepare your skin for tanning, but we’ve also worked hard to make sure that our ingredients are all-natural and suitable for vegetarians.
How does it work?
Summer Skin Plus helps your skin tan more quickly and increases melanin production within the skin. It supports your skin in the sun and accelerates your body’s natural tanning process.
- Tan without sun or enhance an existing tan with high potency sun tan tablets.
- Look sexier with sun-kissed tanned skin.
- Suitable for all Skin Tones but is particularly good for those with fair skin who find it hard to achieve an all-over health looking body tan.
- Designed to bring up a healthy, golden bronze tan all year round
- Copper contributes to normal skin pigmentation
- Vitamin d3 Riboflavin contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and maintenance of normal skin.
- It’s a powerful aphrodisiac for self-confidence; if you look good, you feel good!
With the Summer Skin Plus supplement, who even needs a holiday anyway?