Too many women suffer as they travel along their menopause journey. More than 60% of women experience menopausal symptoms*
It’s a fact of life, and its expected when you hit a certain age, but both of these reasons doesn’t mean you have put up with the constant night sweats, mood swings, anxiety, sleepless nights etc.
For a lot of women experiencing extreme symptoms, working from home was a godsend and easier than it would have been having they worked in the office.
Now things are starting to return to normal, you might be looking to change your daily habits in the hope you can help alleviate the symptoms and pause the effects of menopause.
Like the pandemic, Menopause can last around 2 years. So why wouldn’t we want to reduce the symptoms?
Here are our tips to reducing your menopause blues:
- Eat Foods Rick in Calcium and Vitamin D
- Hormonal changes during menopause can cause bones to weaken. This increases the risk of osteoporosis. Calcium and Vitamin D are linked to good bone health, so it’s important to get enough of these nutrients in your diet.
- Achieve and Maintain a healthy weight
- It’s common to gain weight, which can increase your chances of heart problems and diabetes not to mention that it may affect your menopause symptoms.
- Avoid Trigger Foods
- Exercise Regularly
- There are lots of benefits of regular exercise, improved energy, metabolism, healthier joints, decreased stress and increased sleep. It will also help you maintain a healthy weight, so it’s a win-win.
- Drink Enough Water
- During menopause, women often experience dryness. This is likely caused by the decrease in estrogen levels. Drinking 8–12 glasses of water a day can help with these symptoms.
6. Take Natural Supplements
- Many women take natural products and remedies to relieve their menopause symptoms.
Our Vitality & Wellness all-natural capsules have been expertly created to help maintain feminine rhythm. This broad-spectrum formula contains the highest organic grade, sustainably cultivated herbs, carefully selected to bring you the full potential of nature’s goodness. Included, among others, are:
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamin B12, contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and
- Zinc contributes to the normal fertility and reproduction
SIREN Vitality and Wellness are approved by the Vegan Society approved.
We also wrote an informative blog around this very topic for World Menopause Day last October, you can read this here.